Cenotaph - Re-Puked Purulency (Pic Disc) An ever evolving broken cacophony is what this 18 year old filthy obscure record is reflecting upon mankind. The muddy guitar, upfront bass, layered deep low vocals and high pitch hellish screams merge with hidden drum attacks to form a disturbing audial assault even to the seasoned ear. Every passage is constantly changing and mutating into forms as incestuously deformed as what precedes it. Twisted riffs shoot past you in a blur, slow down and then speed away suddenly into nothingness with unsettling syncopation. The cancerous black growths in the guts of humanity, flesh and organ tones, all dripping and vomiting into an infinite cesspool below is the ultimate representation of these seven hymns of sickness by mighty Jon Zig. Limited to 250 units!
01. Mutilated Genitalia In Lack Of Resurrection Under Effective Punch
02. Superimposed Guttural Vociferations Of Ulceric Anal Turgor
03. Paralysed, Clitoridectamized, Spreadagled, Molested Cadaver
04. Multipurpose Utilization From Lustly Shreddeds Scummy Vaginal Discharge
05. Verbalized Opinions About Intravaginal Umbilical Corded Fetus In Uterus
06. Sickened By His Own Pathologic Fancy Of Collecting Ingots Of Humanial Meat
07. Ex-Feminine Promiscuous Masculine's Solidified Klitoris Swallowed By Vermins In Coffins