Guttural Corpora Cavernosa - You Should Have Died When I Killed You
Taiwanese Slam Machine, GUTTURARL CORPORA CAVERNOSA is back with their long awaited sophomore offering, You Should Have Died When I Killed You. Consisting of members of Gorepot, Coprocephalic and Maggot Colony, GCC has become one of Taiwan’s leading death metal acts.
Featuring album art by Indonesian artist Aditia Wardhana, You Should Have Died When I Killed You was recorded mixed and mastered at FTOL Studios in Taipei, Taiwan.
1. Blood Has Been Spilt
2. See you in Disneyland
3. Remorse for What
4. I Want to See the Light Leave Your Eyes
5. Does He Twitch and Jerk?
6. Anyway, I had a Good Time
7. There Is No Remedy for It
8. They Would Wiggle and Squirm
9. Crazy world. Lot of Smells.
10. If Anybody Says Their Facelift Doesn't hurt, They're Lying
11. You Should Have Died When I Killed You