Party Cannon - Bong Hit Hospitalisation (2015)
Limited Edtition CD comes packaged in a metal tin. Includes Exclusive Patch - limited to only 100 handnumbered units
Scottish slammers PARTY CANNON are back with their debut album "Bong Hit Hospitalisation". Following the same footsteps as their well-received E.P. "Partied in Half", these party-slammers bestow the next level of extreme comedic brutality; "widdly riffs, mega slams, terrible samples and biscuit tin snare". So get ready to open up a beer, smoke a bowl, and party your brains out to "Bong Hit Hospitalisation"
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Rob Hobson at Silent City Studios. Previous clients include The Afternoon Gentlemen, Foetal Juice, Reth, Kastrated, Introrectalgestation, Repugnance, Executive Distraction
1. Russian Zombie Smack (Krokodil)
2. Jack Vs The Exotic Crustacean
3. There's A Reason You're Single
4. Keg Stand By Me
5. Ectomy Part 1 (Get Back To Work)
6. Ectomy Part 2 (Brutalitarian Rhapsody)
7. Interested Is Not The Word
8. Battle Of The Spider-Men!
9. Screech Even Sold His Body To Science
10. We Prefer The Term Living Impaired